We want our employees to enjoy going to work and feel good in their everyday working life. For this reason, the Studentenwerk SH offers its employees a number of benefits.
Here is a brief overview of what you can expect at our company.
- Providing for old age: With the VBL pension plan, you save money in addition to your statutory pension during your employment.
- Stay healthy: You can work on your fitness together with your colleagues in various free sports courses. You can also work out at reduced rates in fitness studios.
- Get support: With the company's own social service, the Studentenwerk SH offers its employees a contact point in the event of addiction or psychological stress at work.
- Quenching thirst: All employees receive free water to get them through every hot phase of their workday.
- Your own rhythm: Whether you like to get up early or sleep in late, flexitime applies in many areas of the company and you can organize your day to suit you.
- Bon appétit: In the Studentenwerk canteens, company employees pay a reduced price.
- Mobile on the go: The Studentenwerk SH provides some employees with a company cell phone that can be used for both work and private purposes.
- Promoting skills: We offer our employees the chance to grow through individual development opportunities.
- Flexible working: If your job allows, you can work mobile up to two days a week. We will provide you with a laptop. This makes it even easier to combine work, free time and family.
- Animal colleague: The dogs of our colleagues are among our most popular employees. We are happy to welcome more furry noses into our offices to assist us.
- A clearview: A subsidy for workplace glasses is a matter of course for us. After all, we want you to keep track of things.
- Financial injection: Shortly before Christmas, the Studentenwerk SH offers the annual special payment.
- Experience culture: We provide colleagues with a quota of free tickets for all our plays.
- Well cared for: You can have your children looked after in our daycare centers.
- Rest is a must: With a 5-day week, you are entitled to 30 days of vacation, with December 24 and 31 being free days on which no vacation has to be taken.