Residence halls in Lübeck
As a student of one of the three universities in Lübeck you can find a home in one of our dormitories at a reasonable price. There are 549 places available in four dormitories. You can choose between single apartments, apartments or a room in a shared apartment. So there is something for everyone.
Residence Halls Overview
The dormitory Internationales Studentenwohnheim is located directly in the historic Old Town of Lübeck. The University of Music is within walking distance, the University of Lübeck and the University of Applied Sciences are about 15 minutes away by bike.
The dormitory has a total of 105 apartments, which include both single apartments and shared apartments. Some of them have a roof terrace. In the dormitory there are washing machines, dryers, a bicycle cellar and a common room. Parking spaces can be rented for 82 € per month. Fast and powerful WLAN is available to you.
- 41 furnished single apartments with shower/WC and kitchen, rent 342-353 €
- 3 furnished 2-person shared apartments, rent 354-355 €
- 15 furnished 3-person shared apartments, rents 322-458 €
- 1 furnished 5-person shared apartment, rents 328-404 €
- 1 furnished 6-person shared apartment, rents 345-400 €
- 2 conditionally wheelchair accessible furnished apartments, rents 399 € and 405 €
Alfstraße 5a/Fischstraße 6b/c
The Studentendorf Lübeck is located in the immediate vicinity of the University and the University of Applied Sciences. It takes about 15 minutes by bike to get to the old town. The main train station is also about 15 minutes away by bike.
282 apartments, divided into shared flats, are available in the student village. All rooms are furnished and about 12-13 m² in size. The shared apartments have modern shower bathrooms and kitchens. Fast and powerful WLAN is available to you.
- 32 furnished 2-person shared apartments, rents 300-327 €.
- 48 furnished 3-person shared flats, rents 275-287 €
- 17 furnished 4-person shared flats, rents 251-286 €
- 1 furnished 5-person shared apartment, rents 291-319 €
Anschützstraße 11, 13, 15
The dormitory is located directly next to the student village and therefore also close to the university and the FH. It takes about 15 minutes by bike to get to the city center or the main train station.
In Anschützstraße, 160 apartments are divided into shared flats. Some of the rooms are furnished. There are washing machines and dryers, bicycle boxes and a table tennis room. Parking spaces are available. Fast and powerful WLAN is available to you.
- 36 furnished rooms in 2-person shared apartments, rent 273 €
- 44 unfurnished rooms in 2-person shared flats, rent 268 €
- 6 furnished rooms in 3-person shared apartments, rent 270 €
- 6 unfurnished rooms in 3-bed flat-sharing communities, rent 265 €
- 30 furnished rooms in 4-person shared apartments, rent 267 €
- 34 unfurnished rooms in 4-person shared apartments, rent 262 €
- 2 partly furnished apartments, rent 287 €
- 2 conditionally wheelchair accessible unfurnished apartments, rent 281 €
Füchtingstraße is home to the smallest dormitory of the Studentenwerk in the whole of Schleswig-Holstein. It is located in the direct vicinity of the main train station and the old town. There are three unfurnished apartments, which have modern shower bathrooms and pantry kitchens. There is a small courtyard area behind the house. Fast and powerful WLAN is also available to you here.
- 3 unfurnished apartments, 30-36 m² area, rent 340-370 €